Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Commercial Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Florida Real Estate Attorney Concentrates on Commercial Acquisitions
Considering a Commercial Real Estate Acquisition? Orlando Law Firm Can Help
Commercial real estate acquisition includes the purchase, ownership, management, and rental or sale of real estate for profit. Some places to locate investment properties include:
- Market listings
- Real estate agents and brokers
- Bank real estate-owned departments
- Government agencies, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
For quality representation in acquiring commercial real estate, contact the offices of Nishad Khan P.L. today. He can help you through the process in a professional, quality manner.
Types of Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
There are a number of specializations within the commercial real estate acquisition business, such as:
- Industrial real estate, including manufacturing, warehousing, technology, and processing plants
- Residential real estate, such as apartment buildings and condominiums
- Retail businesses, whose success often depends on location, demographics, and the local economy
- Office buildings, from single office buildings to multi-tenant office buildings
- Investment acquisitions, typically large scale transactions requiring a high degree of financing
Commercial properties are very different than residential real estate in terms of assessing value. Generally, value is determined in a reverse proportion to the degree of risk involved in the continuation and reliability of the income gained from the property. The multi-tenant property, either retail or office, is the most complex to evaluate in terms of value.
Attorney Khan represents owners, developers, and investors in the acquisition process and advises clients on a variety of matters, including:
- Equity recapitalization
- First mortgages
- Mezzanine transactions
- Joint ventures
- Real estate-based fund formation
Work With an Experienced Florida Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
If you are involved in or have an interest in the commercial real estate acquisition business, Orlando attorney Nishad Khan P.L. has vast knowledge of every aspect of Florida real estate law and will prove to be a valued advocate for you.
For skilled and competent representation, contact our firm online or call (407) 228-9711 to schedule your free initial consultation.